TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
The website content, expressed in text and images, is copyright protected. All rights are reserved, even those not expressly mentioned here. The use of any content except the one not inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of www.olymposltd.com is expressly prohibited.
USING THE WEB SITE
1. Any use of the site www.olymposltd.com means that you are aware of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to use them unconditionally.
2. The Terms and Conditions may be changed by www.olymposltd.com at any time by being updated. The changes are mandatory for all customers and / or consumers.
3. www.olymposltd.com has the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions unilaterally at any time at its discretion or if necessary under the enacted legislation.
4. In case of any change to the Terms and Conditions of Use,www.olymposltd.com will inform the Consumers by publishing the changes on the website www.olymposltd.com.
5. Last update of the terms and conditions can be seen at any time on: www.olymposltd.com
6. Copying, transmission, distribution, storage, or the usage of some or all the content in any other way is prohibited without the written permission of www.olymposltd.com
7. It is forbidden to use the website to ship or transmit any illegal, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, disgraceful, slurry, vulgar, obscene, scandal, inflammatory, pornographic or religiously incorrect content or materials that could constitute or encourage criminal offense, or could lead to civil or penal liability or violate any law in some other way.
POLICY OF USING COOKIES
This policy refers to cookies and web sites maintained by www.olymposltd.com
What cookies are?
Cookies are data files that include unlimited text content which is stored in the users’ computers serving the purpose of improving working with the website. These files allow the consumer to be identified and the website to be adapted to his preferences. The cookies usually contain the name of the web site they belong to, the storage period on the user's computer, and a unique code.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to adapt the website content to the preferences of the individual user and to optimize working with the specified website. They are also used to prepare anonymous general statistics that help us understand how users work with the web sites, which helps to improve their structure and content, while having no access to the user‘s personal information.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies - temporary and fixed. The first ones are temporary files that are generated in the user's computer until they close the web site or the application (web browser). The fixed files remain in the user's computer for a period of time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Cookies used by partners of a website operator, including the website users with no limitations, are subject to their own privacy policies.
Do cookies contain personal information?
Personal information that is accumulated through cookies can be used to perform certain operations for the user. Such information is encrypted in a way that makes access to it impossible by unauthorized persons.
As a rule, the applications used for surfing in web sites allow preservation of cookies by default. This setting can be changed in a way that the automatic saving of cookies to be blocked in the web browser or the user to be informed each time before cookies are stored on the computer. Detailed information about the various ways of work with cookies can be found in the settings of the application web browser.
The restriction of cookies may affect some of the website’s functionalities.